Our Price £8.99
Firearms & weapon systems lubricant, cleaner & preservative in a handy 4oz (118g) bottle
Exceptional properties in an all-in-one firearms maintenance product
Firepower FP-10™ has been formulated with the serious shootist, soldier, law enforcement officer, sportsman and professional armourer in mind. The ultimate in total care and maintenance of firearms, weapons and weapons systems, FP-10 is able to clean, remove lead, lubricate, guard against extreme pressure and wear, plus protect from corrosion.
FP-10 contains MPC's MT-10 Metal Treatment™ in its formulation for improved lubricity and boundary film lubrication. This improves bore accuracies due to FP-10's unique metal-treating capabilities and the reduced coefficients of friction between the bullet surface and rifling lands of the barrel. This results in more linear bullet velocities and a more even distribution of chamber pressure during ignition and bullet flight within the bore. Improved accuracy is expressed in better average velocities, extreme spreads, standard deviations and bullet groupings. In addition, the reduced coefficients of friction mean reduced friction-related heat and wear, not only within the bore, but on all lubricated, moving metal parts of the weapon.
- Exceptional performance on stainless steel weapons
- Keeps weapon functional in adverse conditions
- Improves lubrication by reducing friction & wear
- Cleans firearm & removes leading
- Removes burnt powder & dirt
- Shields against corrosion
- Stops & inhibits rust
- Penetrates remote areas
- Repels water & moisture
- Safe on all wood & polymer stocks & bluing
- All firearms, including stainless steel
- All types of military weapon systems
- Hinges, rails, slides, latches and other moving mechanisms
- Also great for any exterior lubrication need
FP10 is the only gun Cleaner, Lubricant, Protectant chosen by:
US Naval Special Warfare Development Group, US Naval Special Warfare: SEAL Teams, 2-4-6-8, US Army Rangers, US National Guards, USMC Snipers and Shooting Team, US Navy Shooting Team, US Army Shooting Team, US Air Force Shooting Team, Kimber Manufacturing Inc, FN Manufacturing – Military Division, US Repeating Arms-Winchester, Ranger Arms, DSArms Inc, Caspian Arms, Bar-Sto, Birdsong Associates, Clark Custom Guns, Ed Brown, Jim Garthwaite, Steve Woods, Alan Marvel, Kim Ahrends, Coonan Arms, Kings Gunworks, Plus P Technology, Sierra Bullets, US Dept of State, and many more use and recommend FP10:
US Air Force
US Marine Corps
US Coast Guard
Reference: FP10 CLiP
Your E-mail dated 8 November 2005
1. Receipt of your E-mail referenced above is acknowledged.
2. We thank you for the samples you sent to Kenya Air Force. The samples were tested and the results were impressive.
3. The FP-10 Oil spreads evenly on the working parts forming a thin protective layer and does not soak a lot of smoke hence less clogging of the working parts and therefore stoppages were minimal.
4. The lubricant is appropriate for use on Kenya Armed Forces small Arms.
5. We therefore look forward to dealing with you sometimes in future.
6. Best regards.
C M MUCHIRI, Lt Colonel for Commander Kenyan Air Force
Firepower aplenty - one client's comments:
Lots of the best shooting related products come from America, but often it is impossible to get them in the UK, until someone decides they are too good to remain where they are. Such is the case of Firepower FP10, a cleaner and lubricant designed for full bore use, but equally at home with airguns.
Following the instructions I recently cleaned the barrels of two of my rifles with FP10, one pre-charged the other a spring gun. Once cleaned I lightly lubricated the barrels and then used it to lube the pellets too. The result was increased consistency and in both rifles a jump in velocity. In the case of my spring gun, some pretty so so pellets suddenly became accuracy itself. That velocity increase has to tell you that efficiency just improved and after well over a tin of pellets later, things are still looking good.
I am impressed with the results, and will be using FP10 on all my rifles this season.
Neil MacK. March 2006
Dear dave, I am VERY impressed with FP10. I had to reduce the velocity of my S300, as it gained 20 fps! My Whiscombe was used as a test bed with
before and after readings taken over the chrono. In general, velocity increase was around 12 fps, but some very ordinary Crosman Premier pellets just became match winners!
I will be starting to use FP10 on my Walther LG300 FT rifle after I have shot the Inter Regional Championships on April 2nd. Too close to the competition to make any changes now!
Best regards, Neil MacK March 2006