OUR PRICE £7.99
Some engine oils break down at high temperatures, becoming thin - almost like water - and loosing the ability to cling to and wrap round the very surfaces they are designed to protect and lubricate. Once an oil has lost its viscosity, piston rings, cylinders, valves and guides are exposed to extreme friction and wear, particularly during cold starts.
RESTORE OIL TREATMENT AND VISCOSITY IMPROVER contains a blend of mineral oil lubricant and extreme pressure additives (including ester oils) for use as an additive to any motor oil, whether mineral, semi-synthetic or full synthetic.
OIL TREATMENT AND VISCOSITY IMPROVER improves the boundary film strength of engine oil
• Strengthens resistance to viscosity loss at very high temperatures
• Provides additional anti-wear agents and corrosion inhibitors
• Enhances lubrication to piston/cylinder assemblies during cold starts
• Reduces oil consumption, friction and wear in new and old motors
• Keeps all vital engine parts clean and free from varnishes and gums.
Email to Friend « Back
• For all Petrol, Diesel and LPG engines, with or without turbo.
• Compatible with all mineral, semi-synthetic and synthetic oils.
• Add the contents of one bottle to the motor oil at every oil change.
• One bottle treats 3 to 6 litres of motor oil in the sump.