OUR PRICE £7.99
Are you confused by the ever-expanding choice of exotic friction-reducing motor oils on the internet and the motor market shelves? Do you want to protect your engine against friction and wear without breaking the bank?
Add SUPER LUBRICANT & FRICTION REDUCER to your regular preferred oil, whether mineral, semi-synthetic or full synthetic for a fraction of the cost. Super Lubricant and Friction Reducer contains a blend of mineral oil lubricant and extreme pressure additives (including esters) for use as an additive to motor oil.
RESTORE Super Lubricant + Friction Reducer turns your ordinary engine oil into an excellent engine oil with its special package of friction-reducing additives. Many of our customers tell us that they are loyal to a certain brand of engine oil and are confused by the selection of new oils on the market. Should they change in the hope of finding something better or will they be disappointed and find that the change in oil causes unexpected and unwelcome changes in engine performance.
Super Lubricant + Friction Reducer can be added to any engine oil, whether mineral, semi-synthetic or fully synthetic to improve the lubricity of the oil and reduce friction and wear in the engine, protecting the engine at high and low temperatures ahnd so improving hot and cold starts. It frees sticking valves and reduces valve train and tappet noise and keeps the engine clean and clear of varnishes and gums. Add a bottle of Super Lubricant to your regular oil and stay loyal to your favourite brand while still getting the benefits offered by those more exotic brands.
Super Lubricant + Friction Reducer can also be used in MANUAL gearboxes and STANDARD differentials to keep gear changes smooth and reduce whining transmissions (not for use in Automatic transmissions or Limited Slip differentials).
One 250ml bottle treats 3-6 litres of engine oil at every oil change.
SUPER LUBRICANT AND FRICTION REDUCER provides enhanced lubrication to all moving parts
• Reduces friction and wear
• Protects the engine during hot and cold starts
• Ensures perfect functioning of hydraulic push-rods
• Frees sticking valve stems
• Reduces valve train and hydraulic tappet noise
• Prevents the formation of gums and varnishes
• Provides enhanced lubrication of all moving parts
• Excellent anti-friction and anti-wear protection for newer engines.
• For all Petrol, Diesel and LPG engines, with or without turbo.
• Compatible with all mineral and synthetic oils.
• Add the contents of one bottle to the motor oil at every oil change.
• One bottle treats 3 to 6 litres of motor oil in the sump.